Stylish, professional websites for ambitious businesses
We’re a web design agency based in Weston super Mare. We work closely with local businesses to help them grow their online presence and reach their goals.
Their creative vision, skills in web design and development and expertise in branding has really helped to define our visual language, resulting in a clean, fresh and modern website.
They’ve done a fantastic job building my cycling website and creating a web design that’s both stylish and easy to navigate for users. I also love the fact that the website functionality is simple enough even for me, a non-techie!
Web Design that is….
We set up and optimise each website
for Google, so you can easily capture
The majority of web searches are now completed on mobile, we ensure mobile optimisation for the best user experience for your customers.
Easy to update
Our websites are designed to be easy and intuitive to update, so you can spend your time focusing on your business.
e This week I want to talk about A/B testing. So a is for apple, b is for ball ( I'm kidding) A/B testing is a way of comparing two versions of a webpage against each other to find out which one...
I'll start designing my new site. I'll keep chopping and changing. 6 months pass. You're almost there, but then you see a site you like more, you change direction again. Eventually, it ends up...
An online store asked for help. They wanted to find out their home page was loading at a snail's pace. Anyone landing on the site would have to wait 12 seconds. No one waits that long. The main...
Still On The Fence?
- 48% of people state a website design as a deciding factor in the overall credibility of a business.
- 95% of people agree that good user experience is the most important aspect of any website.
- 47% of people expect a website to load in under two seconds, every time.
- 10 Seconds is all you have to make a lasting impression on a user when they view your website.
Fequently Asked Questions
How much does a website cost?
Website costs vary, depending on the number of pages and what you need for your business. For a 5-page website, prices start at £1,500
What is involved in building a website?
We use our streamlined 5 step process:
- Discuss: We’ll meet with you and find out your primary business goals.
- Research: we’ll look into your market, find out competitors and come up with a plan.
- Web Design: After you’ve filled in our design brief, we’ll take all that information and design a website that will wow your customers and beat your competition.
- Build: once the design is signed off, it’s onto the development stage. When we’ve completed it, we’ll send you a demo of the site.
- Go live: If you’re happy with every aspect of the website, we push the button and launch your new site, from our office in Weston super Mare.
What is hosting, and why do I need it?
Hosting is where your website lives. It is similar to renting a flat (but not that expensive) but instead renting space needed for your website.
Our lighting-fast, secure hosting platform, is managed from our office in Weston super Mare
How much does it cost to buy a website domain?
Typically you’d be looking at around £12 – 20 per year, depending on where your buy if from.
How long does it take to build a website?
Typically, a small 4/5 page site takes around 2-3 weeks to finish. An ecommerce website can vary from 5 to 10 weeks, depending on the amount of products and complexity.
Need a custom quote? Get in touch with our Weston super Mare office to find out more